“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
Idea go / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Work from your home? 2012 is almost here. Make it your best remote work year ever.
Looking in the rear view mirror at the year that is closing out, Remote Worker Daily has compiled 6 questions to ask yourself in preparation for remote work success in 2012.
Questions for 2012.
1. How can I stay better connected in 2012 and avoid remote worker isolation?
2. Am I taking enough enough time off, both frequent breaks during the day and disconnected vacation time?
3. Can I utilize remote technology better, have I evaluated the latest available software?
4. Am I taking advantage of available tax breaks and other potential work at home benefits?
5. How will I maximize my effectiveness and my quality of life working virtually?
6. What steps and actions can I take to make more money in 2012.